Joliet, IL Warehouse Customer Service Representative (various shifts available)
Are you able to multitask and provide excellent customer service? If so, TAGG Logistics has a great opportunity for you to join our team!
Our Warehouse Customer Service Representative carries out many customer service duties such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and resolving issues in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner.
The successful candidate will:
- Process and input all customer orders inbound and outbound
- Run stock reports to check for product availability
- Generate all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checking all orders for special requests, and posting inventory records
- Coordinate special shipping requests with the operations and transportation departments, expediting any order as necessary
- Trace orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning their merchandise
- Follow up with other departments to ensure that service standards are being met
- Generate accurate and timely billing and subsequent invoicing
- Maintain damage and (over, short & damaged) records and back-order logs
- Handle returned merchandise in an efficient manner and assure proper credit is given to the customer
- Maintain accurate inventory records investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
- Maintain a current and accurate Process and procedure requirements log for each account
- Answer phone calls and operate various types of office machines and computers necessary to perform duties
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work-orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
TAGG Logistics is the nationwide fulfillment, distribution and packaging provider built to deliver Your Business EverywhereSM by efficiently serving consumers when, where and how they shop today. TAGG provides omnichannel, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer fulfillment, allowing clients to ship from multiple locations, from the ever-evolving sales channels and reaching consumers fast. TAGG's rapid growth, flexibility and innovation have led the company to expand from its original St. Louis facility to 23 locations nationwide since 2006 --- with same day shipping across nearly the entire US.
Joliet, IL Warehouse Customer Service Representative-1st Shift -7:00 AM to 3:30 PM - Joliet, IL - LeSaint Logistics Jobs (applicantpro.com)