Bolingbrook, IL Equipment Operator-Material Handler
If you're looking for your next move in your career, TAGG Logistics has a great opportunity for an experienced Material Handler/Equipment Operator to join our team!
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience operating warehouse equipment such as forklift, reach truck, tow motor and/or electric pallet jack/walkie-rider. Be able to pass forklift certification test
- Pick cases by hand in addition to using forklift equipment ( Load/unload, pick put away, consolidate and stage material)
- Demonstrate prior experience with attention to detail
- Follow procedures and work instructions
- Lift a range of 5 lbs. to 50 LBS, cases consistently
- Be able to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication. Pass the company math test
- Enjoy working in a team environment
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
TAGG Logistics is the nationwide fulfillment, distribution and packaging provider built to deliver Your Business EverywhereSM by efficiently serving consumers when, where and how they shop today. TAGG provides omnichannel, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer fulfillment, allowing clients to ship from multiple locations, from the ever-evolving sales channels and reaching consumers fast. TAGG's rapid growth, flexibility and innovation have led the company to expand from its original St. Louis facility to 23 locations nationwide since 2006 --- with same day shipping across nearly the entire US.
Bolingbrook, IL Equipment Operator-Material Handler -1st Shift -8:00 AM- 4:30 PM - Bolingbrook, IL - LeSaint Logistics Jobs (applicantpro.com)