Joliet, IL Equipment Operators-Material Handlers (various shifts available)
Are you looking for a Material Operating role in the warehouse industry? If so, TAGG Logistics has the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will, prepare and pick orders (both by hand case picking and with a forklift); placing orders into delivery area and onto delivery trucks (both by hand and with a forklift). Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, and stage materials using a forklift.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience operating warehouse equipment such as forklift, reach truck, tow motor and/or electric pallet jack/walkie-rider. Be able to pass forklift certification test
- Demonstrate prior experience in warehouse order selecting with attention to detail
- Follow processes and work instructions
- Lift a range of 5 lbs. to 50 LBS, cases consistently
- Be a part of team based environment focused on doing the job right
- Be able to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication. Pass the company math test
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
TAGG Logistics is the nationwide fulfillment, distribution and packaging provider built to deliver Your Business EverywhereSM by efficiently serving consumers when, where and how they shop today. TAGG provides omnichannel, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer fulfillment, allowing clients to ship from multiple locations, from the ever-evolving sales channels and reaching consumers fast. TAGG's rapid growth, flexibility and innovation have led the company to expand from its original St. Louis facility to 23 locations nationwide since 2006 --- with same day shipping across nearly the entire US.
Joliet, IL Equipment Operators-Material Handlers -Shift-10:00 AM to 6:30 PM - Joliet, IL, USA - Joliet, IL - LeSaint Logistics Jobs (applicantpro.com)