Joliet, IL Inventory Control Clerk -1st Shift 6:00 AM-2:30 pm
Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your attention to detail and organizational skills? If so, TAGG Logistics has the perfect position for you!
Our Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for managing inventory, cycle counting, and inventory resolution and more!
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1-3 year experience in inventory control
- Be proficient with the use of a cherry picker and/or stock picker
- Have strong computer skills, preferably with a WMS (Scale, SAP etc.)
- Be able to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication (must pass company math test)
- Follow processes and work instructions
- Have previous administrative experience and/or experience with office equipment
- Be a high energy individual that is able to effectively communicate
- Be reliable in attendance and punctuality
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS! Since the creation of TAGG Logistics, our commitment to a positive workplace extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, TAGG Logistics offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication, and ongoing training of our employees.
TAGG Logistics is the nationwide fulfillment, distribution and packaging provider built to deliver Your Business EverywhereSM by efficiently serving consumers when, where and how they shop today. TAGG provides omnichannel, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer fulfillment, allowing clients to ship from multiple locations, from the ever-evolving sales channels and reaching consumers fast. TAGG's rapid growth, flexibility and innovation have led the company to expand from its original St. Louis facility to 23 locations nationwide since 2006 --- with same day shipping across nearly the entire US.
Joliet, IL Inventory Control Clerk -1st Shift 6:00 AM-2:30 pm - Joliet, IL - LeSaint Logistics Jobs (applicantpro.com)